Ayater a series 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This standard line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
Built for balanced fluid flow-thru and structural strength, each CAA Series 5 coalescer cartridge is a single-piece construction of various combined media, precisely arranged in many layers and pleats, wrapped around a coated, perforated metal center tube—all encased in an outer sock material. All are 6” OD (152 mm) by 31∕2" ID (89 mm) and available in standard interchangeable nominal lengths from 111∕4" (290 mm) to 571∕4" (1450 mm).
Standard Design Features
• Tested and qualified to the Fifth Edition of EI 1581, Category C
• Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
• Ultra-fine solids removal
• Maximum water coalescence
• Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
• Recommended maximum operating temperature: 240°F (115oC)
• Withstands in excess of 75 psi differential pressure
• pH range from 5 to 9
• Screw base or open-end configuration