AYATER filter CS604LGBDH13 aviation fuel coalescer element
1.The quality and performance can be guaranteed as original elements.
2.Temperature Range -4°F~212°F
3.Seals: nitrile seals, fluorocarbon seals for corrosive fluids.
4.Collapse pressure rating 21bar-210bar (Hydraulic Liquid Filtration)
5.Filtering precision 3, 5, 10,20 and 50 micron.
6.Filter Medium: glass fiber, filter paper, stainless steel sinter fiber and stainless wire mesh.
7.Fluid Compatibility Compatible with all petroleum oils,water glycols, oil/water emulsions, high water base fluids,and synthetic fluids compatible with Fluoro Rubber or EPR seals.
The inability to efficiently separate liquid/liquid emulsions can be a verycostly problem in the oil, gas and chemical industries. Liquid contamination can cause final products to be off-specification,rapid deactivation of downstream catalysts,corrosion of downstream storage facilities,and increased costs for wastewater treatment.
Typical Applications for Coalescers
• Removal of carried-over caustic from refinery fuels
downstream of caustic treating processes
• Separation of oil from water
• Removal of water and caustic from online analyzer
• Separation of water from hydrogen peroxide working
• Separation of hydrogen peroxide working solutions from
• Removal of carried-over amine from hydrocarbon
downstream of a liquid/liquid amine contactor
• Removal of oil from ammonia
• Separation of pyrolysis gas from quench water in